REGISTRATION AND FEES
Registration is required for all attendees of the event. A participant is considered registered if pays the registration fee.
- Each registered participant may not present more than two papers.
- The fees do not include the money transfer fees, which are in the registrant's charge.
- Payment can be made only by bank transfer (not cash). The registration fee must be paid no later than October 4th, 2023.
- Participants from R. Moldova are invited to pay the conference fee directly to Faculty of Power and Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Moldova, Chisinau (contact: Ilie Nuca, Conference Co-chair)
- In case of difficulties in transferring fees, please contact the conference organizers.
- Please submit a copy of the bank payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For details regarding the requested invoices, please contact the Conference Treasurer, Mircea Ardeleanu (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For one accepted paper*:
- Full fee non IEEE members – 175 EUR (850 RON / 3.500 MDL)
- Full fee IEEE members** – 150 EUR (735 RON / 3.060 MDL)
- PhD students*** non IEEE members – 125 EUR (610 RON / 2.550 MDL)
- PhD students***, IEEE members** – 100 EUR (490 RON / 2.040 MDL)
- Reduced fee, grantable on legitimate demand Regular Participants – 100 EUR (490 RON / 2.040 MDL)
- Reduced fee, grantable on legitimate demand PhD students – 75 EUR (365 RON / 1.530 MDL)
- Accompanying Person – 75 EUR (365 RON / 1.530 MDL)
- *) Each additional paper will be charged with 30 EUR (~150 RON).
- **) IEEE Participants must provide evidence of their valid membership, properly endorsed.
- ***) Students must provide evidence of their affiliation, properly endorsed.
- One full registration fee includes attendance at all scientific programs, proceedings, gala dinner, refreshments and coffee breaks.
By bank transfer in the following account:
- Name of the Bank: BANCA COMERCIALA ROMANA S.A. SWIFT code: RNCB RO BU
- IBAN: RO23RNCB0139131726700001, for LEI (Romanian currency)
- IBAN: RO93RNCB0139131726700002, for EURO
HOLDER: ASOCIATIA PENTRU SPRIJINIREA EDUCATIEI IN INGINERIE CUI: 31289678
- Address: Blv. Decebal, No. 107, Craiova, 200440, Romania
- Reference: SIELMEN 2023, Paper ID, Registrant’s name
- INVOICE Please send to the Conference Secretariat the correct information for the invoice. We’ll not carry out modifications on the invoices after the conference.
- Please specify the ID number of your paper in your correspondence.